Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:31:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Great time
From: Lemieux Vera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:37 +0200

Aloha,
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Possibly, it surprises you..
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little!,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet.!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.,.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened..,
the lonely girl!,
But I I do not long in this occasion.,!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,!.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,.
Good luck, your new friend,