Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:31:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host ms-gmxin.so-net.ne.jp[202.238.82.179] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]> recipient rejected (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: filled with sincerity and passion .,
From: Hayley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:28 +0200

How-do-you-do.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,..
Probably, you are surprised.,.
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact...
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!..
I will tell pair of words about a little!..
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet.!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!
I have no man.!.
But I do not despair.!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream,,,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,..
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,
Also if you do not accept distance,!,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,!
Good luck, your new friend.!,