Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:31:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT022.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT116.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Do not give me the sun and moon
From: Anke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:28 +0200

Warm greetings..,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,.,
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!!
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide.!,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,.!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I have no man.,,
But I I do not long in this occasion,,.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life.,
I think, that distance for you has no value,.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!,,
Have a nice time, your new friend!