Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:26:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-004.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mysticcharmz.com[3.85.182.139]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: ,!. Hey honey, where you been for so long
From: Cassandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:31:17 +0200

Kind time of days.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Natalya.!.
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting,.!
I am a very naughty, soft and bright girl...
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!
Actually, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,.
I really want to to meet you!..
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..
You can be absolutely honest with me...
I am completely honest with you.!.
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life,,
Best regards, Natalya.,