Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:50:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Joy from a new acquaintance
From: Lara Finkelstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:31:17 +0200

Salute...
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Kseniya,.
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting,.!
I am a very naughty, kind and bright woman!,,
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation.!
Honestly, I want to meet present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,,,
I really want to to meet you.
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..!
Please be honest with me.!
I am completely honest with you,,,
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life..!
Good luck, Kseniya!!