Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:50:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I will make you happy..!
From: Lamberink Clementina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:31:37 +0200

Howdy my friend,!,
Wish you excellent mood,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,.,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,,
If you are true free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.
To do this send me a reply message..!
My picture you will find attachment to this message,,!
My name is Evka..,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,.!
Now I'm doing it!.
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo.,!
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the concern,!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship..
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience!
Kiss.,,