Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:50:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to escapade-paris.com[198.50.155.12]:25:
    Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Dating online
From: Margrete <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:30:24 +0200

Hiya.!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,.
Possibly, it surprises you.,.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact,,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!,
I I am free from relations,.,
But I I do not long in this occasion!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life..,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
I Ask, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,!
Also if you do not accept distance.,!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.,
Good luck, your new friend.!,