Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:50:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I really expect everything what is connected with you
From: Martine Kulikova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:31:23 +0200

Hiya!,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Vero!,,
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and interesting,!.
I am a very funny, kind and bright woman.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from all this,.
Actually, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,
I would like to to meet you.,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,!
You can be absolutely open with me!!
I am completely open to you,,!
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life,.,
Good luck, Vero!