Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:50:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to talk to me: 521
    re-prd-rgin-003.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mail.telia.com[81.236.60.210] while
    performing the HELO handshake

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !..You are worthy only of the purest truth
From: Michela <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:31:33 +0200

Hi there my new friend,,!
I want to wish you sunny mood,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,
Plucked up courage and write you message!,
If you are really free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!!
To do this send me an answer,
My image you will find attached to this letter,..
My name is Glinna!,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness..
And so I'm doing it,,!
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.!.
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern!..
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship..
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.,,
Good luck,