Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:45:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx014) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Next to you I understand well..!
From: Addilyn Callis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:24:07 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend.,.
Wish you excellent mood!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency!
Collected my thoughts and write this message!,
If you are true not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,,.
To do this send me an answer.
My image you will find attached to this message,
My name Madena.!,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!,
Today I'm doing it..!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.!,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.!.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,,!
Have a nice time.,.