Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:30:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to talk to me: 554
    p-impin030.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please
    see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin007.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

Subject: Desired communication
From: Maxine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:12:58 +0200

Ardent hello,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Aleksasha..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and positive.
I am a very funny, kind and bright woman,.!
But me now very lonely and I tired from this life situation!!
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future.,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!.
I really want to get to know you better.!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
You can be absolutely open with me!!
I am completely open to you!..
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,..
Good luck, Aleksasha!!