Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:12:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT028.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT028.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT028.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You the best of men
From: Ask Natalie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:35 +0200

Hiya my friend,!.
Wish you sunny mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,.
Plucked up courage and write you letter!,
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!
To do this send me a reply message.!,
My picture you will find attached to this letter.!.
My name Lia.,.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,..
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,,!
And so I'm doing it..!
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next message,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo.!.
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience,!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.
Answer me only if you need stable relationship,.!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!,,
Best regards..