Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:12:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT021.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT079.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT079.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Revelation
From: Novosadova Eda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:18 +0200

Salute!..
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,!
Possibly, it surprises you.!,
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,,.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.
I I am free from relations,
But I I do not long in this occasion,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life!..
I think, that distance for you not the problem,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you..,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,,.
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!
Also if you are confused with distance,.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!.
Have a nice time, your new friend..!