Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:12:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT016.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT016.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    p17-20020a056820045100b00475fd9b80c4si15692437oou.6 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user uyEDnePkR5SiP4EI0GMRZw - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT016.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I will make you happy
From: Hovde Laurette <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:18 +0200

Warm greetings my friend!
I want to wish you sunny mood..!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,!.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!..
Plucked up courage and write you message,!,
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,.!
To do this reply to my letter!.
My image you will find attachment to this message,.,
My name Galinnka,,.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness.!.
Today I'm doing it,!
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,!
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!.
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,!
Have a nice time..,