Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:12:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ggg778.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT111.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT079.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: .! This happens only in fairy tales
From: Holt Rosalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:18 +0200

Good day,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Exotic,.
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and interesting.,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman.,!
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,..
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire get to know you better..
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual..,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!
Please be open with me,,!
I am completely honest with you!..
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,.
Best regards, Exotic!,