Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:12:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT021.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT116.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!,This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Balmer Nadja <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:18 +0200

Howdy my new friend.,,
Wish you excellent mood.,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship!,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,,,
Plucked up courage and write this message,!.
If you are true not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this reply to my letter,.,
My image you will find sent to this letter,,!
My name Anastasia.,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness!.
And so I'm doing it!,,
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern!!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,..
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship!,,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience..,
Have a nice time.,.