Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:59:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx1.sinamail.sina.com.cn[39.156.6.104]
    said: 552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: You're beautiful like an angel
From: Tegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:58:57 +0200

Salute.!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Dashka,!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and positive,!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation.,.
Truth be told, I dream meet serious man for present relationships and family in the future,!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!.
I would like to to meet you,..
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,.
You can be absolutely open with me,,,
I am completely open to you,,.
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life..
Have a nice time, Dashka.,.