Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:58:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT049.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT049.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    siemens-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR01FT034.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Do not give me the sun and moon ...
From: Cecile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:58:44 +0200

Hi there,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Olunka,!.
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive,!.
I am a very crazy, soft and positive woman,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from all this!!
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,..
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..
You can be absolutely open with me.,!
I am completely open to you!,
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!,
Best regards, Olunka.!.