Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:58:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT046.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT046.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT046.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Family is the main thing in life!..
From: Peyton Karlsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:57:58 +0200

Ardent hello,.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,.
Possibly, it surprises you.!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step,.!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I I am free from relations.,.
But I I do not long in this occasion,,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life!!
I think, that distance for you not the problem.,!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you..!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,,
Also if you do not accept distance..!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,,
Have a nice time, your new friend,..