Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:45:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: mail for iloud.com loops back to myself

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT061.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT034.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.mymail.eu.com[217.70.178.10] said:
    550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Value
From: Breanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:28 +0200

Good afternoon.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Ninas!..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and interesting.!.
I am a very funny, soft and light-emitting woman.!,
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this.!
Actually, I dream meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,.,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you!,,
You can be absolutely open with me..
I am completely honest with you.!
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,.!
Have a nice time, Ninas.!,