Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:43:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT019.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT019.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT019.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[176.119.200.128] said: 552
    5.2.2 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Mailbox quota
    exceeded (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host my.inbox.com[64.135.83.10] said: 551 Server access
    WM51.inbox.com forbidden by invalid RDNS record of your mail server
    (108.170.60.122). (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Joy from a new acquaintance
From: Rosaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:02 +0200

Hello my new friend my new friend!
Wish you good mood.!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,!
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.,,
Collected my thoughts and write this message!
If you are true free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,,
To do this send me a reply message.,!
My picture you will find attached to this message..,
My name Anzhelina,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness!
Now I'm doing it,,.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other message..!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,.
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern.!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,.,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!..
Have a nice time,