Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:43:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT046.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    h7-20020a170902f70700b001841134e3b1si22247471plo.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B07A.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    g1-20020a056a000b8100b0052dd9f10a47si24534059pfj.363 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cluster3.eu.messagelabs.com[195.245.230.199]
    said: 550 Invalid recipient <[email-masked]> (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !!I will show you my country
From: Melisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:28 +0200

Hello-hello.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Angi,!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and positive!.
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting girl.,.
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from all this..,
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship.!
I am burning with desire to meet you.!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,.
You can be absolutely honest with me..!
I am completely open to you,,.
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life,
Good luck, Angi.,!