Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:36:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=carrier.utc.com type=A: Host found but no data record of
    requested type

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT078.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT078.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT040.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT040.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT018.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host my.inbox.com[64.135.83.10] said: 551 Server access
    WM51.inbox.com forbidden by invalid RDNS record of your mail server
    (108.170.60.122). (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You are in my heart
From: Krystyna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:36:01 +0200

Hello.!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Anjy,.!
I want to find with whom my life be calm and exciting,!,
I am a very crazy, soft and bright woman,!.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely,!
Honestly, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future..!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I am burning with desire to meet you,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!!
You can be absolutely honest with me,.!
I am completely open to you.,!
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life,!,
Good luck, Anjy!,,