Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:40:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT005.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !! There is no person for me dear
From: Jannah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 08:40:31 +0200

Ardent hello my new friend!,,
Wish you sunny mood..!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,.,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,.,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,!,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.,.
If you are true free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!.
To do this send me a reply message.,.
My image you will find attached to this message.,.
My name Ladiy.!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness.,!
And so I'm doing it...
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message.!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,!.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,.,
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship.!.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Bye-bye,!