Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:40:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain ahoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT012.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT010.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT010.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I will show you my country
From: Abreu Nia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 08:40:31 +0200

Ardent hello..
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised.,
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to do the first step,!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,.
I will tell pair of words about a little.!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet...
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!,
I there is with whom in relations..
But I I do not long in this occasion!..
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,,.
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!..
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,.!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,
Best regards, your new friend..,