Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:58:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.zoho.com[136.143.191.23] said: 541 5.7.1
    Mail rejected due to antispam policy (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT066.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !. A new friend
From: Jarvis Karolin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:57:26 +0200

Good day my new friend,.!
I want to wish you good mood,.,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship.!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!
Plucked up courage and write you letter.,!
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,.
To do this reply to my letter,!.
My image you will find attached to this letter,,.
My name is Lena,.!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.,.
And so I'm doing it!.
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.,!
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,,,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!
Best regards!