Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:07:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT099.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT099.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail4.vrserv.com[196.6.175.20] said: 550  (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I will show you my country ,,.
From: Ariette Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:07:03 +0200

Howdy,.!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksenya,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and interesting.!,
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting girl.,,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from all this,.,
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for present relationships and family in the future,.,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I really want to get to know you better.,.
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual!!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,!.
You can be absolutely honest with me!..
I am completely honest with you.,,
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about my life.,,
Best regards, Ksenya,,.