Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:07:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Feelings
From: Nikoline Vos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:07:16 +0200

Good morning my friend.!.
Wish you good mood!..
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.!
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,!,
Plucked up courage and write you letter.!,
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,..
To do this send me a reply message.!.
My image you will find sent to this letter,,.
My name is Bright,!,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness.,,
Today I'm doing it.!,
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.!,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern..,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!..
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,..
I will wait your letter with big impatience.,!
Kiss..,