Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:07:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT044.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT044.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host d267288a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.252]
    said: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients
    ([email-masked]:blocked) (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT045.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx3.sinamail.sina.com.cn[39.156.6.104] said:
    552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ,.Answer me in return
From: Luigia Doyon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:07:03 +0200

Hey!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Helga!.
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and interesting...
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive woman.!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this.,.
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I am burning with desire to meet you,..
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..,
You can be absolutely honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you!,,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,
Good luck, Helga.!,