Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 18:16:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=nbuitycw.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT047.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT087.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Value
From: Sommer Clarissa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 03:15:41 +0200

Hey my friend...
I want to wish you wonderful mood..!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,!.
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,.!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,,
Plucked up courage and write you letter,.!
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,,
To do this reply to my letter.,!
My photo you will find attached to this letter,..
My name Teta..,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness,.!
And so I'm doing it..,
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the concern,.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.,
Send an answer me only if you are interested adult relationship.!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.!.
Have a nice time.,!