Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:21:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT042.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: in anticipation ,!
From: Evelien Busson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:49 +0200

Hi,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Allo!,
I am looking for that with whom my life will calm and interesting!
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl,.
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from this life situation..!
Honestly, I dream find serious man for stable relationships and family in the future,.,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,!
I really want to to meet you..!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.!,
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life.!,
Have a nice time, Allo,!,