Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:20:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    d136311a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.253] said: 550 permanent
    failure for one or more recipients ([email-masked]:blocked) (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host bounce.indiatimes.com[223.165.25.230]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: All the best
From: Freja Boeijen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:20:07 +0200

Hey..!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Kristi.!,
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and interesting.,.
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl,,!
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from lonely,!,
Actually, I dream find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future.,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.,.
I am burning with desire get to know you better,.,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,..
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!.
You can be absolutely honest with me...
I am completely honest with you.,
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life.,.
Have a nice time, Kristi,!,