Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:19:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT061.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I think we have the same interests!..
From: Ida Kostihova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:36 +0200

Greetings,,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Marinochka.,,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and exciting!,,
I am a very crazy, soft and positive woman!!
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from this life situation...
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future..
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,,!
I really want to to meet you!..
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual..
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you..
You can be absolutely honest with me..
I am completely honest with you!..
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,.
Best regards, Marinochka.,