Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:19:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0023.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0023.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT046.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You are dearer than everyone
From: Addyson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:32 +0200

Howdy my friend...
I want to wish you excellent mood..,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,..
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,!.
Plucked up courage and write you letter.!
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter...
My image you will find attachment to this message..!
My name Anka!..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness,!
And so I'm doing it,!.
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture!!
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!.
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.!.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience,,.
Good luck!!