Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:19:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=sympatico.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT007.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT007.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT007.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT024.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Because my happiness is it is you
From: Anastasie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:20 +0200

Hello!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name Alisochka,.
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting.,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl.!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from all this,
Truth be told, I dream meet present man for present relationships and family in the future,,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I really want to to meet you.,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely open to you!
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,,
Best regards, Alisochka,..