Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:13:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!I dreamed about you
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:13:21 +0200

Hi...
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Larus.
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and positive!..
I am a very crazy, soft and bright girl,,
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation..,
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future!..
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I really want to to meet you,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!!
You can be absolutely honest with me!!
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life..
Best regards, Larus!!