Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:12:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT036.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT061.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT061.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT061.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT061.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 126mx03.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.13] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Dream of eternal!.
From: Florova Journee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 23:12:27 +0200

Ciao my new friend.!,
Wish you excellent mood!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,..
Plucked up courage and write you letter,,
If you are true not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.,.
To do this send me a reply message.!,
My picture you will find sent to this letter,!.
My name Lyudmilka.!.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness..
Today I'm doing it.,!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message.!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!.
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!
Answer me only if you need stable relationship!!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience!
Have a nice time!!