Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:19:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT051.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT051.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT012.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!. You're beautiful like an angel
From: Fiaschi Edelmira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:18:57 +0200

Hello there my new friend,,.
Wish you wonderful mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,.
Plucked up courage and write this letter,!.
If you are true free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.,
To do this send me an answer.
My picture you will find sent to this message!!
My name is Holyna.,!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness...
And so I'm doing it!
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture..,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you need stable relationship..!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,!.
Good luck!!