Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:19:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT106.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT106.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I expect an answer from you,..
From: Patsy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:19:10 +0200

Salut,,.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!
Possibly, it surprises you,,
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to do the first step..,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!
I will tell pair of words about a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide!..
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,
I I am free from relations..
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life!.
I think, that distance for you has no value,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.,
Good luck, your new friend,,,