Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:19:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT100.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT100.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT100.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host nav-gateway.mweb.co.za[196.35.198.130] said: 550
    rejected because recipient verify failed -- user not found (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Romance
From: Hilda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:14:06 +0200

How-do-you-do..,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Vi,..
I want to find with whom my life will calm and positive!.
I am a very naughty, kind and light-emitting woman.,,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation,,.
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future..!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,..
I would like to get to know you better..!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you!.
Please be honest with me,..
I am completely honest with you.!
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life.,
Best regards, Vi.,