Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:14:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=emailgeral.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT028.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host plsmtp2.hushmail.com[72.51.60.134] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT017.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,!.I follow you like a stone wall
From: Eileen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:13:19 +0200

Hey my friend..!
I want to wish you good mood..,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,.
Plucked up courage and write you message,,,
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!
To do this reply to my letter.!,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..!
My name is Yulka.!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,.
Now I'm doing it,,!
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship!,,
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Bye-bye..,