Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:14:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=nickyboot.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT099.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT099.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT099.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,!My beloved
From: Delmare Jelinkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:13:19 +0200

Warm greetings,.!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Torry!!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and exciting,.,
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl!.
But me now lonely and I tired from all this.
Actually, I dream meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future..,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship..
I would like to get to know you better!,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!..
Please be honest with me..,
I am completely honest with you,..
You can ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,!
Have a nice time, Torry.!.