Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:11:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT011.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT011.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!, Great to live
From: Prisca Angelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:06:16 +0200

Salute.,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Marisha.!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and exciting,.
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman...
But me now lonely and I very tired from this life situation,!.
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship.,.
I would like to to meet you,..
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.!
You can be absolutely open with me,.
I am completely honest with you.!.
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life.,!
Best regards, Marisha,,