Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:06:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT058.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT057.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I love your photos
From: Riana Kadlecova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:06:19 +0200

Welcome,,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Lilay..
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting.!,
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting girl,!.
But me now lonely and I tired from all this,
Honestly, I dream meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship!..
I would like to get to know you better,.!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
You can be absolutely open with me,..
I am completely open to you.!,
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life!,
Good luck, Lilay..,