Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:06:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT007.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT057.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,!.Your smile
From: Ida Holdsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:06:09 +0200

Hello,.,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!
Possibly, it surprises you!!
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step,.!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,.
I will tell pair of words about a little.!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!..
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,.
I there is with whom in relations!!
But I I do not long in this occasion,,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,..
I hope, that distance for you has no value,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,,
Also if you do not accept distance,,,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,
Good luck, your new friend..!