Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:06:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT054.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT054.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT054.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT054.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host generex.com[192.185.4.136] said: 550-Please turn
    on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the 550-IMAP/POP3
    server before sending your message.  (mail.lsmindia.com)
    550-[108.170.60.122]:34444 is not permitted to relay through this server
    550 without authentication. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Disinterested
From: Le Olivia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:05:21 +0200

Salut,.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Sexy,,,
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive girl,.,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely,,
Honestly, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I would like to get to know you better!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!,
Please be honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you,.!
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life.!.
Good luck, Sexy.,,