Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:02:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=hotmai.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT050.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: My love is something long
From: Myron Lian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:25 +0200

Salute my new friend,,.
Wish you wonderful mood!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,..
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.,
To do this send me an answer..!
My picture you will find sent to this letter.!,
My name Tony,.!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it,!.
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next message.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship,.!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!
Have a nice time,