Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 05:59:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pin-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.110]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [BN1NAM02FT020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT056.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT056.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT056.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !, Hi I'm your cute fairy
From: Eir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:22 +0200

Good afternoon my new friend,!,
I want to wish you excellent mood...
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.
Plucked up courage and write this message,,.
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,.!
To do this reply to my letter!.
My image you will find sent to this message!!
My name Veera,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.,!
And so I'm doing it,
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience.,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,..
Have a nice time!