Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 05:57:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT078.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT022.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.gamil.com[192.252.154.117] said: 554
    "Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry. Contact [email-masked] for
    details." (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Believe that this will happen
From: Fanny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:04 +0200

Hey my friend.,
I want to wish you good mood,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,!.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.!,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency...
Collected my thoughts and write this letter...
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,!
To do this reply to my letter,,,
My photo you will find sent to this message!
My name Charming...
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness!!
Today I'm doing it..
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo.,.
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the concern...
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!.
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship.,.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience...
Have a nice time!,