Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 03:42:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT010.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT010.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT010.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT010.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT010.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Lovely
From: Mieczyslawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:41:48 +0200

Ciao my new friend.
Wish you good mood...
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship!!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,!
Collected my thoughts and write you message,.,
If you are really not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,..
To do this send me a reply message.!
My image you will find attached to this letter.,!
My name Lyudka,..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness..,
And so I'm doing it,.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other message,.!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,!.
I will wait your answer with big impatience.,
Bye-bye,.!